気管支拡張薬に関する知識 ～No 41 三学会合同呼吸療法認定試験対策 シリーズ～
The Programming Research Group is working on programming languages and software development environments. Our goal is to make programming more fun by advancing theory, design and implementation of programming languages and environments.
- Theory and design of programming languages: We are investigating for example type systems, control operators, advanced module mechanisms, and program synthesis.
- Implementation techniques for high-level programming languages: We are developing object-oriented support for high-level GPGPU programming languages, and runtime compiler frameworks.
- Improving software development environment by applying program analysis and machine-learning techniques: We are developing live programming environments for the real programmers, an environment for teaching, code completion mechanisms and debuggers.
For more and detailed research topics, please look our projects page. We welcome interested students and researchers to join us.
Krones PET-Anlage mit Abfüll- und Verpackungstechnik bei Vitaqua
The following paper has been accepted to OOPSLA 2022.
The following paper has been accepted to SLE 2022.
副腎皮質ステロイドに関する知識 ～No 42 三学会合同呼吸療法認定試験対策 シリーズ～
The following paper has been accepted to SPLASH-E 2022.
Krones Linatronic 735 empty bottle inspector
The following presentation has been accepted to LENLS 19.
【VCV・PCV・CPPV】人工呼吸器 調節換気モードの種類 ～No 22 三学会合同呼吸療法認定試験対策 シリーズ～
The following presentations have been accepted to the TyDe and HOPE workshops, co-located with ICFP 2022.
- and Kenichi Asai. Towards Dependently-Typed Control Effects. The 7th Workshop on Type-Driven Development (TyDe 2022), Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2022.
- , Shin-ya Katsumata, , and . Monadic Semantics of Bidirectional Effects. The 10th ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Higher-Order Programming with Effects (HOPE 2022), Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2022.
The following article has been accepted for publication in the LMCS journal.
- , Chiaki Ishio, Kaho Honda, and Kenichi Asai. A Functional Abstraction of Typed Invocation Contexts. Logical Methods in Computer Science (LMCS) Special Issue on Selected Papers of the 6th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2021).
- プラダブレスレット【早い者勝ち】 , , , and Keisuke Ishibashi. How many mutex bugs can a simple analysis find in Go programs?
- オーパスワン2018 , , Lubis, . Supporting Multiple Inheritance in an Object-Oriented DSL for GPGPU by Class Hierarchy Transformation.
- Rifqi Adlan TOURSTAGE ツアーステージ X-BLADE 709CB アイアンセット , Hidehiko , and Youyou . Visual Debugger with a Customizable View.
BTS 防弾少年団 2019 ペンミ MAGIC SHOP 日本公演 gives a lecture on “an introduction to computational effects: from programming to theory” along with Prof. Katsumata and Prof. Sekiyama at the PPL Summer School 2022.
This visit was supported by the JSPS BRIDGE fellowship, and originally planned two years ago. We had to postpone the visit (actually three times) due to COVID-19, but are pleased to make it happen.