大人スニーカーお手本コーデ2020！メチャ売れスニーカーとタイプ別の合わせ方テク | B.R. Fashion College Lesson.279 C.QP
The Programming Research Group is working on programming languages and software development environments. Our goal is to make programming more fun by advancing theory, design and implementation of programming languages and environments.
- Theory and design of programming languages: We are investigating for example type systems, control operators, advanced module mechanisms, and program synthesis.
- Implementation techniques for high-level programming languages: We are developing object-oriented support for high-level GPGPU programming languages, and runtime compiler frameworks.
- Improving software development environment by applying program analysis and machine-learning techniques: We are developing live programming environments for the real programmers, an environment for teaching, code completion mechanisms and debuggers.
For more and detailed research topics, please look our projects page. We welcome interested students and researchers to join us.
The following paper has been accepted to OOPSLA 2022.
The following paper has been accepted to SLE 2022.
Ferragamo Loafers Restoration | Total Transformation from Trash to WOW!
The following paper has been accepted to SPLASH-E 2022.
こんなハズじゃ無かった. . .【涙の退院日】
The following presentation has been accepted to LENLS 19.
The following presentations have been accepted to the TyDe and HOPE workshops, co-located with ICFP 2022.
- and Kenichi Asai. Towards Dependently-Typed Control Effects. The 7th Workshop on Type-Driven Development (TyDe 2022), Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2022.
- , Shin-ya Katsumata, , and . Monadic Semantics of Bidirectional Effects. The 10th ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Higher-Order Programming with Effects (HOPE 2022), Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2022.
The following article has been accepted for publication in the LMCS journal.
- , Chiaki Ishio, Kaho Honda, and Kenichi Asai. A Functional Abstraction of Typed Invocation Contexts. Logical Methods in Computer Science (LMCS) Special Issue on Selected Papers of the 6th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2021).
- Club藤★風先、炉作家物・秋山 銘・山水文★風炉先・屏風★手書きの逸品★両面】 , , , and Keisuke Ishibashi. How many mutex bugs can a simple analysis find in Go programs?
- 新品 DANTON ダントン コート ウールモッサ 38 ニコアンド , , Lubis, . Supporting Multiple Inheritance in an Object-Oriented DSL for GPGPU by Class Hierarchy Transformation.
- Rifqi Adlan ラルフローレン ケーブルニット セーター ネイビー 綿 コットン長袖 , Hidehiko , and Youyou . Visual Debugger with a Customizable View.
バーバリーロンドン ブルーレーベル トートバッグ 高級感スエード生地 gives a lecture on “an introduction to computational effects: from programming to theory” along with Prof. Katsumata and Prof. Sekiyama at the PPL Summer School 2022.
This visit was supported by the JSPS BRIDGE fellowship, and originally planned two years ago. We had to postpone the visit (actually three times) due to COVID-19, but are pleased to make it happen.